Top 10 reasons to hire Peter Stinson to serve at your school
10. I bring a unique perspective with academic credentials in English, counseling, and national security, coupled with experience as a teacher, writer, consultant, and Coast Guard officer.
9. I have a zest for teaching and interest in student success and development.
8. I’m able to connect with student athletes and student artists alike.
7. I have a youthful perspective tempered with the maturity of a “couple of years.”
6. I’m comfortable in the classroom, in the theatre, on the playing fields, and in the dining hall… creating learning moments for all students.
5. I have management and leadership expertise honed in service with the world’s premier maritime humanitarian organization.
4. I will challenge students in a supportive environment.
3. I’m an enthusiastic champion of the written word and believer in disciplinary and multi-disciplinary studies.
2. I’m versatile, and I would be comfortable serving as a head of school or an associate head for academics, institutional development, or students.
1. My bald pate will draw attention away from your own bad hair day.